Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anarchy

Total War

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nothing

My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here. Empty
PostSubject: My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here.   My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Account Name : Shengai Samod

Tribe : Gauls

Language you speak : I'm good at English.

Skype Id : I'm already in the Vandals chatroom.

Gold User : No

Defense player : I am not a good player, so going offensive won't be a good idea for me.

Previous Server Experiences : I'm playing travian from 6 December, 2008. I've always been in the same meta, so I think I should not have any trouble coming into Vandals. I was with MOOSE-LEGO in the first s8 and with Vandals in the second s8 and now in s5 with Anarchy.

Dual account : No. But my exams will finish after 3 days so I can use the computer very often that time for about a month, and then when the school starts again I can still use computer for 3-7 hours a day.

Extra things: I'm now in another alliance, just because they have 2 of their guys near me. It should be helpful till I become a bit stronger, I'll join the meta soon again, so I'd like to have an invitation ready at my embassy. There's no point in replying to this topic in this forum cause I never check this forum, unless I'm requested to read something special. Please send me an invitation. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Madmen|Lustre

Madmen|Lustre

My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here.   My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 am

err.

Razz

opps

yea..

-lustre
Back to top Go down

My name is Shengai Samod, but they don't let me write my full name in the Username so I wrote it here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anarchy :: Public Tent :: Recruitment-
Jump to: